Mariaelena Di Rocco
Mariaelena Di Rocco Poems
- Sanna The fifth of February, a day I'll never forget. You ...
- My Friend You are: my friend, in good times and in bad. My ...
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now Four years ago, I fell in love...
- Human Rights People have a right on safety. No use swinging ...
- Tremble Dark and cold, at night a quake, they shiver.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mariaelena Di Rocco
The fifth of February,
a day I'll never forget.
You entered my world,
but left three years later.
We celebrated your birthday for three years,
every fifth of December you would get a year older.
Jumping and running,
nothing seemed wrong.
The ninth of February, a day I'll hope to forget,
you were so sick and had to be put to sleep.
You only stayed three years in my world,
but my heart will never let you go!