Marissa Mae Poems
- Waves Of Rememberance As I sit here by this tide, The wind ...
- Home Is Where The Heart Is The dirty neon lights hold so much...
- For A Friend What a lovely little inconvenience, To bring ...
- This Feeling This feeling is what makes me go, It rushes ...
- Stars Across The Sky Shining across the blackened ...
- For Jackie I've never felt special; always just another ...
- My Saving Grace For Grace, my saving grace.<3333 I am ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marissa Mae
Waves Of Rememberance
As I sit here by this tide,
The wind blowing side to side;
With the waves splashing like they do,
I sit here, and I think of you.
I think of when we first met,
And how I thought then that my life was set.
I remember our rapid friendship turning into more,
As these salty waves crash and roar.
I think back to all you had promised,
And how I believed that you were so honest.
My love for you continued to grow,
And I began to slowly let myself go.
But then I learned the real truth,
That NOTHING that you said was true.
That you were a ...