Marius Carstens Poems
- The Shield The first day I saw you, was the day you picked ...
- Dying Light I stare at the vast darkness. My light about to ...
- My Wife I felt Lost, I felt alone. Nights where cold, Nights...
- The Knight Pain, Suffering, Heartache That was what I once ...
- The Phantom The first time you cried it sounded like a horn ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The first day I saw you, was the day
you picked me from the shelf of the Roman Armory
You where young timid and frail,
I made an oath that day,
I will be proud, I will be strong
Yes I will protect you.
Our first battle was strenuous and hard.
I never felt so lost, yet I felt i was just where I belong.
Pounding after pounding, hit after hit, I stood with you
Yes I’m proud, I’m strong,
Yes I am protecting you.
When days where hard and hope was gone
You knew I was your light,
Because you knew I would rather get crushed or shattered
than let ...