Mark Hope Poems
- Person Centred Theory Poem Life starts like a jigsaw The ...
- Ten Pound Note I was five when mam left us But before she ...
- God Give |me Strength Of A Vin... God give me the strength ...
- Smiles With Piles In my prayers last night I asked tomorrow ...
- Life So Far When mam was pregnant with me She hoped for a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Hope
Person Centred Theory Poem
Life starts like a jigsaw
The pieces fit as one
Before long its shaken, broken
As lifes trials come along
Age and people affect me
Saying how my picture should be
I tried fitting the pieces as they wished
But it didn't look like me
I felt restricted in this jigsaw
Its my picture I wanted to regain
I searched to find the right person
Get my life on track again
I took my life
To a person who seemed to care
Helped me seperate the pieces
Helped me plan what needed to go where
He understood me
My future ...