Smile - Poem by Mark Normand
Smile upon the morning, a warm
look about the day.
A happy bright demeanor, to help
you on your way.
Those around you glisten; while
sunshine from you lifts.
The spirits of the lonely who
share life's special gift.
Comments about Smile by Mark Normand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl