mark whe Poems
- Einstein's Monsters Infinity now in Finite hands of ...
- Good Feeling When did i last Have such a time Myself I ...
- Drowning Sit me here Adrift barely Afloat about As alive ...
- Bree I felt the warmth of the Redness of the skies It ...
- Stand I Alone Stand i alone Surrounded Sword in ...
- Spoiling Unicorns As all about is Dark and doom And little...
- Leaving Moon light dancing On dark seas as I sit on sandy...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mark whe
Infinity now in
Finite hands of the
All that once was
All that could be
The whole of humanity
Nothing but target maps
The born agains happy
At the imminency
Just what would you do
With those precious minutes
Just what could you do
There is a new godhead
And he is a warhead