marvin cheeseman Poems
- The Last Pair Of Underpants Be...
- The Truth Hurts She wasn't happy with her body And he wasn't...
- Crisps Crisps, I love them. Crisps, they are the best, A ...
- There Was A Young Lad From Dev... There was a young lad from...
- Mystical Mother My mate's mystical mother Used to live on a ...
- Shopping For Love Their trolleys touched, their eyes did ...
- United Fans Loved Norman White... United fans loved Norman ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about marvin cheeseman
The Last Pair Of Underpants Before The Launderette
They were his least favourite underpants
Much worse than all the others
Only marginally preferable
To borrowing his brother's
A well-worn last resort
With perishing elastic
His threadbare derriere
Didn't look fantastic
On the way to the launderette
A shiny brand new Rover
Came out from nowhere
And ran the poor lad over
Later, in hospital as they
Stripped his fractured frame
He briefly regained consciousness
Then promptly died of shame.