marvin oliva Poems
- As We Are We seem to love, when its not returned back. we...
- Talents Not Enough Talent and dreams are not enough to ...
- Hidden Emotions I can tell you are covering something Why ...
- Sleep Softly I came home to still my hurting heart. I read ...
- Dear Daddy: In your moment of pleasure that held no seconds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As We Are
We seem to love,
when its not returned back.
we try to see things clearer,
when perspectives what we lack.
We tend to hold things tightest,
when were forced to let them go.
we dream our dreams a certain way,
when we know it cant be so.
We complain about what's wrong with the world,
and yet do nothing to make it right.
we complain about friends family and relationships,
but often we find we started the fight.
We try to keep things close,
yet often we look from afar.
so when we look back we stop and think,
do we really want ...