Mary Ellis Poems
- Why I sit here, All alone, In the dark.
- What Is Love? What is love? Is it that feeling I have when ...
- Love, Hope, Dreams What is Love? Is it something that is ...
- Life Life is a never-ending staircase With no way to go ...
- Thoughts Thoughts come Thoughts go Thoughts are exchanged
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Ellis
Life is a never-ending staircase
With no way to go downstairs.
The past cannot be taken back.
The staircase will not allow it.
Therefore, do not stop on the
Staircase and think about the past.
There is no where for you to go
except to an inevitable place.
Once there, it is difficult to come
Out but it is possible.
You can change your life with
Thoughts and help of good.
You will be stronger, wiser than
You will be able to help people
Once out of the inevitable place.
Only you can choose to change.
Only you can choose...