MATLOOB BUKHARI Poems
- An Ode To Love AN ODE TO LOVE Matloob Bokhari
- Jihad JIHAD MATLOOB BOKHARI Let us start jihad to light ...
- Wings Of God WINGS OF GOD MATLOOB BOKHARI I saw a ...
- In Fine Frenzy IN FINE FRENZY MATLOOB BOKHARI O pious ...
- You YOU MATLOOB BOKHARI You know I like the music of ...
- Water In Desert WATER IN DESERT MATLOOB BOKHARI Life is ...
- I Love You Madly TamI LOVE YOU MADLY Matloob Bokhari Let ...
My name is Matloob Bokhari. I served in Pakistan Air Force and retired as Air Commodore. I have done Masters in English Literature, Masters in TEFL and postgraduate from university of Birmingham. I have taught at PAF Academy, Risalpur and King Faisal Air Academy, Riyadh.
I retired as ACAS Edu from Pakistan Air Force. In recognition of my services, I was awarded Khitab e Shukar Wa Takdeer by Royal Saudi Air Force and Sitara E Imtiaz Military by Pakistan Air Force.
Raised in the haven of beauty and music, I passed my childhood, the days of wondrous curiosity, in a small village, Bhatiot – a mystical land of Shah Fateh Noor Bokhari. In the sweet summer nights, it was my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
An Ode To Love
AN ODE TO LOVE
Love resides in the temple of a loving heart,
Both they live together in a room very small,
Eat, drink, dance, play and pray.
Like birds, lilies, sing prayer in silence calm.
When divine romance starts, light shines,
Soul baths in love, spiritual discourses start.
When fiery desire of love illumines the shrine,
Dressed up in a beggar's rags, lover sings with stars.
No one can slay love, none can burn love,
No one can drown love, none can destroy love.
O love! Birds with broken wings cannot understand ...