Matthew Purcell Poems
- Spare Me I wish i never accepted, 'could this be true' I ...
- Eyes All Seeing Turning a blind eye, said you'll be ...
- Bleedings Eve Surrounded by all but forever alone Clouded ...
- Wonkeys You think we dont know what you do all day, ...
- Karma You know who you are Given my all and more You know ...
- Get Twisted This is now it, end to all games Queen of ...
- Next Morrow Sick of this feeling, You get up and go The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Purcell
This is now it, end to all games
Queen of derailment, no more pet names
Times were great, with you i was stoked
Caught up in you, Now im just choked
Never look back, forgetting those days
Never forgiven, no clouds no haze
I know whats for me, its not in the light
Was Blinded by you, your actions not right
Recycling this hurt, my composure still remains
Finding yet another, their love i shall gain
Times were great, its time to move on
Cry cry again, Cant stop me im gone