Matthew Puttroff Poems
- Quiet In The Fire Quiet in the Fire Tender are ...
- Short And Sweet...I Hope it's so real so ...
- Translation Not Required He took the time he found and buried...
- Hello Bed In this silence In this dim light I don't have ...
- No Name Days Damp mornings Crowded streets Too much ...
- My My My My love for is not a secret It is loud and ...
If there was anything in the world I would be willing to do for free, it would be to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Puttroff
Quiet In The Fire
Quiet in the Fire
Tender are the grey skies among these walls
As they blush before me, waiting for her sweet return
I pray for rain, I pray that we may share a cup of coffee
I watch her sleep most nights, and listen to her dreams
My love for her grows and grows, yet it's buried deep
I watch my tongue glaze over with ice as I look into her eyes
I am quiet in the fire, I am full of desire, I am quiet in the fire.