Matthew Sigllechner Poems
- A Mothers Sacrifice A dropp in the present to hide the past, ...
- An Angels Kiss Remember how it feels to feel nothing at all, ...
- Love Unrequited Blessed by your presence but cursed by your ...
- Porn-Etry A deep growing discomfort found, A spring that ...
- Her Voice It's a voice that resides in the back of my ...
- Twisted Rose Her petals play truant in the winter but her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Sigllechner
A Mothers Sacrifice
A dropp in the present to hide the past,
And change the future to make it last.
A marathon and not a sprint,
Trying to start a fire without a flint.
To do everything all alone,
Without a word without a moan.
Your secret is they never knew,
All the things you went through.
Eventually you had to stop,
It made them realise what they’ve got.
In agony now and still no noise,
Trying to hide weakness for your little boys.
But come the end what have you done?
Everything, for your sons.