Matty MacDowell Poems
- Father's Peace Breathing soft, loss of soul Tortured man, ...
- Blessing Granted Is it that you are really clever? Some say...
- Sense Hush, I can hear sense. Yes! - I hear it again - ...
- Tiller's Hope Far away alas my land Mourns felt, I cannot ...
- Maiden Fair Whilst I a young lad I dreamed of maiden ...
- Gray Of Day Gray of day, winded speed Blow away this hateful...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matty MacDowell
Breathing soft, loss of soul
Tortured man, anguished pain
cast away this cancerous curse
Rest, rest, fade to Christ.
Life, so well he lived!
Death, fought, so deceived.
Fighter of valiant strength
Passage of peace, eternal leave.
Precious friend to higher sky
Son awaits, with joyful cry.
Lost by a world of hate
God's plan for future reward.
Paradise gate, open wide
Reunion of spirits, angles rejoice
Father's joy, infinite time
Ah, Son and Father eternal peace.