Megan Holley Poems
- Memories Last A Lifetime Memories are nothing but a doorway ...
- Days Of Thinking We spend most of our days alone Pondering ...
- You And I I laugh at your smile I blush at your voice I ...
- Angels What do you do in the dead of the night? In the ...
- Tell Me Tell me something that's worth while Tell me ...
- First Love Everytime I see you my heart skips beats It's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Holley
Memories Last A Lifetime
Memories are nothing but a doorway to the past
All connected to make the good times last
A reminder of what we did in the years
And showing us our future crystal clear
A trophy to show what we've overcome
A lesson for things that can't be undone
You may be walking on broken glass
Or caressing your body with springtime grass
But together we'll walk all the miles
The paths necessary for the smiles