Melanie Tomlinson Poems
- Goodbye This pain is just to real, its the only thing i can...
- Sonnet #1 Now all my happy memories fade Everything I have ...
- Fears Friendships broken Words unspoken Hearts torn Loves ...
- Wishes Bring me my Guardian Angel, a flaming dragon from ...
- Dark Angel Angel of old As is told Dark as night Give of ...
- Away From Here You're so far away now I can't touch you I...
- Dragons Soaring in the sky so beautiful and rare. All ...
I am currently in school and plan on going to college to pursue a medical career. I have had one of my poems published when i was in Elementary school. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melanie Tomlinson
Away From Here
You're so far away now
I can't touch you
I can't feel your hand on mine
You're now in a place of peace
I am in a place of endless war
I long for your sweet touch
You're asking me to forget you
I can't you'll always be in my heart
I love you and always will
You're now with your father above
I am alone in this world
You are in heaven
I am on earth