Merina Dahal Poems
- Irresistible Smile I once thought how can a man be so ...
- I'M Free, I'M Alive Through those hedges I learned to walk ...
- Mirror I'm no more myself I feel I'm like a puppet I feel ...
- When I'M Gone When I'm gone You have no where to hide No ...
- If I Were You U said I can never be you, that's the truth ...
- Memories Memories are lifelong achievements They takes you ...
- Happiness What is happiness? That I am searching for Being...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is a flowing river, its never stops when u want to hold it so keep cherishing life and move with the flow and live every moment.''Life
''Love is like a mirror which reflects you and your emotions so feel free to fall in it, the deeper you go the farthest it leads...''love
Comments about Merina Dahal
What is happiness?
That I am searching for
Being docile is not me
Trying to find happiness has led
Me to disgrace and sorrow
My life has been a mess
But also I am moving ahead searching
The Pursuit Of Happiness
I only heard that
After sorrow its time for happiness
But pain has now become my life
Peace and Joy is running out of my life
I want to feel the pinch of happiness
What I am missing right now?
I want to live strrugling
But not leaving the joy and merry life
I am dying day by day
But not really giving up what I have ...