Michael Halbert Poems
- My Promise To You: The Promise... My promise to you right ...
- Math Math! Math! It seems no fun, Most would rather twiddle...
- Reality Check, Wake Up, Start ...
- The Heart Chest There is a fragile part of each of us It can...
- What I Want From My Girl I want a girlfriend who will treat ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Halbert
My Promise To You: The Promise Ring
My promise to you right from the start
Is I will never break your heart
I give to you my precious heart
So from you I will never part
I will always be there for you
My love and words will remain true
To you I will always be true
I say this because I love you
No matter what you do or say
By your side I will always stay
Things may not always go my way
But I'm glad I'm with you today
When I'm with you I feel at home
So now I don't wonder and roam
I gave my heart to you alone
So you will never be alone
It's fun to watch you dance ...