Michael Heraly Poems
- Moments Of Vision Tracking down, hunting to catch One moment...
- Face Slowly building up the base Closed eyelids watch ...
- Suction A tug, a pull from the inside And the outside as ...
- Colors Neverending Selective when stiff Only if he ...
- Solid Cage Lost in solids, a cage That will not fit The ...
- Tardy Princess Somewhat sweaty palms Before a princess I ...
- When A Nerve Twitches A striving for the riches Surrendered ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Heraly
Moments Of Vision
Tracking down, hunting to catch
One moment of time before it passes
Before it changes, before it's gone
Like solids to liquids and liquids to gasses
Undivided attentiveness to the blink
Of an eye that's never agape
Blindness along with inability to think
Like dying in your sleep or an unconscious rape
Visions and dreams trapped in a box
Banging, banging, banging on the bricks
Believing they're bold and sly like a fox
But they struggle to break through mere sticks
Weak enough to lose the war
They battle on for short lives
Their place is true and right ...