Mindy Luce Poems
- Try Not To Cry Mommy Johnny brought a gun to school, He ...
- Months Month one Mommy I am only 8 inches long
- Auroura Her name was Auroura, she was only five,
- Mommy Mommy ... Johnny brought a gun to school, He told his...
- Sarah My name is sarah I am but three,
- Into The West Lay down Your sweet and weary head Night is ...
- Losing What is it that I'm lacking That you so badly need? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mindy Luce
Try Not To Cry
Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please ...