Miranda Bell Poems
- Little Miss Hypocrisy Hello, nice to meet you. Wake up ...
- Memory In A Jar One chance encounter With fate itself, ...
- Whisper Facing away from the dying sun, So you can't see ...
- Imaginary I’m looking at pictures That were never taken; ...
- Strings Hypnotise me, Paralyse me, Cut off all my ...
- Rehersal Stare at me with your broken eyes, Smile your ...
- Dream Beyond infinity, Wondrous capacity, To dream a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miranda Bell
Little Miss Hypocrisy
Hello, nice to meet you.
Wake up in the morning,
Wash the sleep from your eyes,
Wash the dirt from your face,
But you can’t clean what’s inside.
I’m little miss sin:
Binge drinking on Saturday,
Then waking up still asleep.
The night is half forgotten,
So you sit down and weep.
I’m little miss forgiven:
Going to church on a Sunday,
Praying, as your mind
Wanders to all the mistakes,
The worries and the lies.
I’m little miss two-faced:
Hand in hand contradictions live;
The genuine and the fake.