Mohammed Zeeshan Poems
- Every Generation Blames The On... Every generation ...
- When I Saw Her For The First T... When I saw her for the ...
- Praise On The Day I Was Born Praise on the day I was ...
- Little Know About Myself Little know about myself Little ...
- I Was Dead I was dead I was color blind I was stone ...
- I Found Myself I found myself In a strange situation I ...
- I Am One Who Know How It Is To...
Comments about Mohammed Zeeshan
Every Generation Blames The One Before
Every generation blames the one before
No! There frustration can’t compete to our soul
I know that I am the prisoner
To all my father have so far did
I know that I am the hostage
To all his folks, kith & kins
I wish I could break free
From these bonding chains
These haunt me like,
Like ghost of darknesses
Closet full of bones,
That they don’t close anymore
I wish I could live,
Live a life of my own
I want to create,
Create a world of mine own
A world that belong,
Belong to the things
I’ve so far longed
But I know somewhere deep, ...