Mona Palacios Poems
- The Beat Of My Heart The Stren...
- Letting Go When you think of letting go you think of ...
- Would You Have Any Regrets Would you have any Regrets Do ...
- When I Miss You When I miss you When I miss you
- When Darkness Falls When the light of the day has been ...
- Did I Ever Tell You Did I ever tell you that you made my ...
- Sometimes I Wonder When you look at her Dose your heart even...
Just an empty soul filled with only words
For where there are no answers there will never be closure to my question
Was it ME? ? ? ? ? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mona Palacios
The Beat Of My Heart The Strength Of My Love
What is a heart but a vessel for my love for you to pass threw
For in every beat I hear your voice whisper I love you
There is no distance to far or no time to long
To keep my heart from beating loud and strong
Calling out your name whispering softly I love you to
My arms are empty if they are not holding you tight
My lips are soft but dry as they long for the wet kiss of
Your lips that I can remember the very taste
My body aches to feel your body next to me
To lay my head upon your chest and hear your
Heart beat in unison with mine