Morty Diamond Poems
- Frozen Yogurt I live in los angeles the home of the frozen ...
- The White Man Lines and ridges around his mouth like Andes ...
- Momma Momma I am surrounded Be plaintive with me and mull ...
- Florida: Part One They desire of you All the two of ...
- The Opal I think of the men, the horsemen Their leather ...
- My Plath Young lady I carried you folded the delicate aroma...
- Forgetting It is perhaps true That the one thing I miss ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morty Diamond
I live in los angeles
the home of the frozen yogurt
where it all began
Like Starbucks but in the eighties
a frozen yogurt could be had anywhere
On any street corner
only a few street blocks away from the next
Low fat, creamy, fat free, vanilla choco swirl
frozen yogurt a passing fad
Today a sixteen year old girl
in a mini skirt and small white tank top
is asking me
If I have ever been to a self-serve frozen yogurt store before?
No. I have not
Well its by the pound
any flavor and any topping. Ok? Here’s a cup.
I stand at the wall of frozen yogurt...