Mwenyeji Spikes Poems
- Body And Spirit Body & Spirit Without a body and ...
- Flowers Like Valentine Flowers like Valentine You always ...
- The Inner Vault THE INNER VAULT I took a vow never to ...
- Constant Consonance CONSTANT CONSONANCE Thick beads of ...
- Abiding In Forgiveness ABIDING IN FORGIVENESS Abiding in ...
- Crafted With A Promise A psalmist playing harp stumbled on a...
- House Of Accolades Who could that be? Knocking at your door...
Mwenyeji spikes, born Matthews is a culture enthusiast, prolific writer, literary critic and an outspoken natural poet. He is aptly fascinated by the turns of evolving culture and social cultural trends in contemporary society. Finding diverse ways of bringing out humor even with the simplest of words and different ways of painting mental picture with words, he seeks to express the mind of today's... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Only when you can see better, that you'll want better.''Matthews
''Wisdom is the ability to tell apart''Mwenyeji
''The truth is relative to where you stand''Mwenyeji Spikes
''Forget what you heard, the picture in your head is what matters most.''mwenyeji spikes
''Miracles don't transpire in a vacuum, they happen within bounds of FAITH.''Mwenyeji spikes
Comments about Mwenyeji Spikes
Body And Spirit
Body & Spirit
Without a body and soul
All that man treasures would I not wish to have
Power, love and riches that invoke greed and lust
Within the depth of my spirit still lays a desolate plea
over the agonizing flesh are turbulent desires
The possibilities are limitless, and that is Awesome.
& I am filled with Awe that the body is just an instrument that I've been given to express my spirit
Body and spirit to harbor my thoughts and innocent desires
spirit to discern times and tides
body to make steps and leave a mark on the fine sands of these ...