Naomi Short Poems
- Depression Poem Depression, depression just go away, you ...
- Bullies Poem Bullies, Bullies wake up inside, what would ...
- Jaime's Leavin Poem Your such a lovely person, your caring ...
- This Dark Empty Room Sitting in this dark empty room, looking...
- Family TO be family you don't have to be biological, to ...
- My Feelings I feel angry, sad, and upset, there's lots of ...
- The Real Her She walks around the place, with a fake smile ...
I have been through a hard time, I'm in foster care and have been in care majority of my life, I'm passionate about making a difference to other people's lives. I have faced lots of challenges in all aspects of my life. I like to think I see things on a holistic view.
Poetry and writing have been like my release, it's helped me when I have been through a hard time and feel like giving up. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Depression, depression just go away,
you make my day so gloomy and grey.
I just can't deal with how you make me feel,
if you go away it would just be ideal!
I hide away my feelings,
I live a sperate life,
all i have on my mind is cutting with a knife.
I feel sad, upset angry and confused all for no reason,
i'd understand if i had been abused.
Depression Depression just go away,
you make my day so gloomy and grey!