Nathalie Joseph Poems
- Got It All Wrong Thought your game is what got me, When ...
- Poor Mrs. Duwhite My heart goes out to poor Mrs. Duwhite; A...
- Not Here Love right now for me is nonexistential Well, being...
- Water Running in all directions I don't know who to ...
- Coma I am standing here, But you don't see me. Although I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathalie Joseph
Got It All Wrong
Thought your game is what got me,
When really it was just curiosity.
Thought you could play me like I was dumb,
But the truth shocked you so bad, it made you numb.
You tried to hurt me - big mistake,
Because I'm double-trouble when I get betrayed.
Remember when you had that funny taste in your cake?
That was me
I gave you a bad hand and I'm not even the one who was dealin'
Because my motto is DON'T get mad, get EVEN.