Neha Kaushik Poems
- Being A Women Caged in relations, bounded by commitments, ...
- The Passion Of Love Your eyes deeply penetrating into mine, ...
- The Wall The time has been changing eversince, the stories ...
- Loneliness When the night begins, a fear comes from ...
- Since You'Ve Left You swore to walk along, through my highs...
- Darkness Prevailed Satanic stratus benighted the world, An ...
- Gadgets Personified World is taking a sharp turn, humans ...
Im 20 yr. old, doing Engineering into my 3rd yr. now.Recently started writting, just an amateaur poet right now. I don't have any specific writting style just love to write about the things that are happening around me or inside me.
I like to pen down all the thoughts that swirl in my mind which i cannot convey.
As such im an introvert person, don't get mingle up easily with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neha Kaushik
Being A Women
Caged in relations,
bounded by commitments,
imprisoned by society,
chained by customs.
My thinking forced,
From ages, I've lived this way,
thrashed every night,
killed even before I came to life,
strangled to death in my own house.
Slaved by this man's world,
brutalities they made me suffer.
I was used for their pleasure,
and dumped at their will.
My freedom curbed,
and now, I've turned into a living ...