Nicholas McKimmy Poems
- Nice Guys I should change my personality Then I’d do ...
- Love Notes I lost my world Now there’s just me No one to ...
- No More No more calling you late at night No more pulling ...
- You Lose The way I gave you everything I showed you what I ...
- Lost In Love I’m lookin’ at her, staring in awe I’m ...
- Faded Hero I’m leaving you alone Moving on, living on my ...
- Your None No more crying I’m holding it in The pain ...
19 years old, and I am now pursuing a career in the music industry. I write frequently, it help clears my mind. I enjoy any and all comments about my poems! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas McKimmy
I should change my personality
Then I’d do better
I would feel worse
When a mirror is in front of me
Nothing hurts worse
Then finishing last
Knowing everyone’s right
But trying to get past
Treating her right
Giving her the world
I’m with her, and she’s with me
The only time she cries
Is when she’s happy
Money isn’t the problem
Neither is time
I put everything into it
And felt like I was committing a crime
The next girl is gonna win the race
I can’t change me
Nice guys finish last
I can’t change my place
Blame me for ...