Nicholas Page Poems
- The Father's Peace I long for that peace, That pure, calm ...
- Pain Of Parting If only I was tall enough, To reach that ...
- The Solitude Of Pride Sit high upon your hill, In your ...
- The Look I Lack Everywhere I go, I see a look I loathe. A ...
- Scent On The Breeze Where was the wind, And from whence, ...
- The Summer Lie As you guide me to the door, You pound me ...
- Land Of Summer I go to a land not so far away, To see you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas Page
Land Of Summer
I go to a land not so far away,
To see you there,
And again another day.
There is the land now, it's coming.
Here you are I see,
Trying to keep from crying.
I see it in your eyes again,
The bitter tears,
That sep'rated us then.
'Twasn't hate or bitterness, nay.
Just yourself and,
Your joyful temperament that day.
When will this all end, I wonder.
So close to something,
Yet so far from summer.
Summer was and will always be,
How I remember you,
And how I will see.
See I will, with those clear blue eyes.
See right through you, ...