Nick Korsantia Poems
- Cruelty Being a puppet of thoughts of others My weakness, ...
- Math Cold and emotionless feeling Your power gives nature ...
- Alone People that flow through time and space Making it ...
- Something Along The Lines Of L... As I sit writing, ...
- Something Along The Lines Of L... Wild is wind without the ...
- Italy The ancient grandeur The timeless nobility The ...
- Just My Opinion Waiting for the train to come, Im dying No...
1992- moved to United stated, in a small city in Indiana (South Bend)
2001- moved to Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada
2003- moved yet again to Boston Massachusetts (Waban, Newton)
I didnt take poetry very seriously at all at first, it was something that just happened, and also something to do when I was bored in Math class. I realized that I had some kind of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Korsantia
Being a puppet of thoughts of others
My weakness, fate, it does uncover;
Make the truth to shine some light,
The lies prefer, their addictive bright;
Try to do what others feel,
Their merciless hearts, similar, steel;
Being subdued by mental aggravation,
Your only drive- thirst and desperation;
Left by yourself with pitiful meal,
Your closest friends- darkness, starvation.