Nick Smith Poems
- Jordans Jordans I remember it like it was yesterday My ...
- Miya My Miya Miya My Miya As pretty as can be Stars for ...
- Young Man Young Man Let us talk as hours expand Come inside ...
- Little Girl You Don'T Know Lov... Little girls want little ...
- Soul Flower She had so much soul So much so that I can't ...
- Why Why Why Would my people have to be so ignorant clearly ...
- Janelle Janelle Janelle Janelle Let's talk as hours ...
Hello and thanks for clicking on my poet page; alot of these poems are old, but I haven’t been on this site since high school going through emotional turmoil lol. Although dated, alot are still powerful so please enjoy as I’m doing some updating and will release more content as soon as possible.
I Think I Loved That Girl
Young Man Young Man
Would... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Smith
I remember it like it was yesterday
My first pair of Js was the Playoff 8s
3rd Grade it was and you had me thinking maybe I could great
Achieve what you achieve if I work hard enough and believe
So you know I rocked them babies to the wheels fell off
Ha even today I still get mad when I see a scuff
But MJ you changed
Nowadays if I want some Js I gotta camp out for days exposing myself to these deadly things
Hoping nobody rolls up on me and blows my brains
Even if do cop the shoes
What would it have all got me? A few cool ...