Nicole Hiebing Poems
- My Dark Dreams I'm in the dark And I'm lost In my mind, ...
- So How Am I The Bad One? I am his wife, his love, his ...
- Consequences I wish I could change time To when I cared and...
- What Was There He said that love is unveiling of truth Like ...
- Family My family I love them dearly But they are: Loud
- A Starry World When the sun is set, the shadow shine ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Hiebing
My Dark Dreams
I'm in the dark
And I'm lost
In my mind, screaming
Through the empty
Space, filled with no light
All I hear is my echo
I listen and hear the echo
Of silent breaking through the dark
Nothingness that consumes any light
That I don't see, in this lost
Place of empty
Dreaming, in which I scream
Soon as it stops, the screaming
High painful cry, and the echo
Fades, leaving me again in the empty
Hallow thoughts of my dark
Sleep, and wander through my mind lost
Of what I had, it was my light
What I had was like a warm light