nithya raghavan Poems
- A Letter From A Daughter To He... Dear father, i was ...
- Waiting For You I stand here, Waiting for you; The poison...
- Torrential Rain(About Stock Ma...
- Winter Horse The white horse with, its feathery mane, ...
- God Dreams....... In His mighty sleep, yet staying awake, ...
- I'M All Alone(To The Expatriat...
- After A While(To My Aunt's Dog... 'After a while, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Letter From A Daughter To Her Father
i was lifted in your presence, by your presence,
from the cradle which was my world,
that closed upon me with fancies,
full of toys, ducks, angels and swans,
As i grew up, i faced the broad daylight
full of rays of paths with,
independent, invisible doors that opened,
to new staircases leading to different
monuments, pastures, colours and wonders,
You, in your good intentions,
forced me into one door,
thinking that it would be best for me,
the best suit that would fit me snugly,
with absolutely no consent, no view,