Nom Nom Nom
Nom Nom Nom Poems
- Stitches The heart is broken; it can never heal never ...
- Please Have you ever held a blade? Loved what you made? I...
- Last Goodbye Last tear tonight rolls down my face as I fall ...
- Broken Hearted Boy He sat on his bed; thinking about you ...
- Not An Escape I want whoevers reading this to know that you ...
- Take It Away From Me Please Can't I just stop wanting the ...
- Dear Mom And Dad My heart has been beaten It has been cut I...
I'm a sixteen year old girl who was born in a life full of diappointments. I've tried everything to go on, and still will discover new things. One thing I learned my whole life is that there is such a thing as a beautiful lie and a promise can be broken; just like glass. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nom Nom Nom
The heart is broken; it can never heal
the heart is broken; but I can not feel
my blood and tears start to blend
Stitches will hold it together; and I'll be able to go on
I will struggle to breathe cause my lungs are filled
my happiness gone
but who cares? I'm already killed
Replaying all the times I've said goodbye
wiping away all my tears
goodbye; I whisper as I break down and cry
screaming to scare away my fears