Nyles Peele Poems
- Mother Tree In all my life I will never see, something ...
- Nature As red as a leaf in the Autumn breeze, or as green ...
- Earth A marvelous round orb, in the neverending reaches of...
- A Campanion Some would call you a pet, others may call you ...
- Stars I always wonder how far away you really are, whether ...
- Secret Beauty I watch and admire your beauty, as you walk ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In all my life I will never see,
something quite as unique as a tree.
The variety of juicy fruit that you may bear,
like the delicous orange, apple, or my favorite the pear.
From as soft as a peach,
to as hard as a nut.
From the multiple colors of and apple,
To the single shade of a cocoonut.
The mother tree always stands sturdy, alone, and divine.
A tree is meant to protect it's riches,
like the gold of a pharoahs tomb.
With it's branches reaching high into the sky to protect its treasure,
like children out of a mothers womb.