Oisín Vink. Poems
- Pseudo Intellectual The Trinity of text books state that I ...
- Short Bus The engine begins to whirr: Words whispered as ...
- Half-Life It takes a certain sort of person to have sex with ...
- Helvetica The snow always seemed to arrive at the wrong time,...
- Prince Arthur It has come to be again, A sort of ...
Pissing off pseudo intellectuals here is enjoyable. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oisín Vink.
The snow always seemed to arrive at the wrong time,
During journeys on sidewalks or right before the last stop,
Where an old lady keenly eyes the occupied seats and grumbles about
Jesus or something.
One day it’s important to snap, or have some sort of nervous break down:
“F**k off you decrepit b**ch, I’m tired too”,
Whilst simultaneously realising everything around you is written in Helvetica –
Or a so called code of Capitalist tranquillity;
Adding an inviting annotation
To the homeless woman who spreads her legs
Whilst urinating underneath