Old Teenage Poems
Old Teenage Poems Poems
- Fear I fear not of tomorrow The dark scares me not I am not...
- A Dreamer's Thoughts Dreams of the future I hold in my ...
- # 42 Love is the Answer to questions we must Never
- The Person I'Ve Become What am I but a sinner On a pediestal...
- Your Eyes There's something about brown eyes That fills me ...
- A Democratic Society? Someone once told me 'It's a human ...
- Let My Voice Be Heard Would you listen to me For I have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I fear not of tomorrow
The dark scares me not
I am not full of sorrow
Although I've weeped a lot
What I fear is not on paper
There are no words big enough
I am not a hater
Although this world can be so tough
What I fear is much deeper
It is not simply cold or hot
What makes me a weeper
Is the fear of loosing all I've got
It's the fear of fear itself
That keeps me up at night
The fear of fear itself
Is what keeps happiness out of my sight
It's the fear of putting all plans on the shelf
That makes me afraid of loosing my very ...