olivia gendron Poems
- A Naughty Little Poem She whispered 'will it hurt me? ' 'Of ...
- The First Time We Met The first time we met, I could see, ...
- Drinking Away My Sorrows Forgetting memories, forgetting the ...
- I Love You Baby (In Love And F... As I lay down at ...
- A Special Bond A special world for you and me. A special ...
- Never Wanted Her To Leave i never wanted her toleave but she ...
- What If What If.......? What if u'll never see me, What ...
please tell me what you think of my poems and anyone can be my friend on here :) all are welcome more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Naughty Little Poem
She whispered 'will it hurt me? '
'Of course not' answered he
'It's a very simple process,
You can rely on me.'
She said 'I'm very frightened,
I've not had this before.
My friend has had it five times
And said it can be sore.'
It was growing rather painful
Tears formed in her eyes
It was hurting quite a bit now
It must have been a size.
'Calm yourself' he whispered
'His face filled with a grin
'Try and open wider
So I can get it in.'
'It's coming now' he whispered
'I know' she cried in bliss
Feeling it deep within her ...