olivia gendron Poems
- The First Time We Met The first time we met, I could see, ...
- Drinking Away My Sorrows Forgetting memories, forgetting the ...
- A Naughty Little Poem She whispered 'will it hurt me? ' 'Of ...
- I Love You Baby (In Love And F... As I lay down at ...
- A Special Bond A special world for you and me. A special ...
- Never Wanted Her To Leave i never wanted her toleave but she ...
- What If What If.......? What if u'll never see me, What ...
please tell me what you think of my poems and anyone can be my friend on here :) all are welcome more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The First Time We Met
The first time we met, I could see,
That you and I, were meant to be.
Your eyes were so gentle, your smile so true,
When you first held my hand, I just knew.
Now the time has gone by, through laughter and tears,
These days I shall cherish, for years upon years.
Those memories we have, shall never fade,
For those are the steps, that we have made.
That was the past, the future is near,
I anxiously wait, for what will appear.
New homes, more laughter, and children so dear,
Everything will be wonderful, as long as you're near.