paige mee Poems
- Train Tracks To No Where I'm gonna run and not look back, I...
- I Will Not Be Moved I will not be moved, No matter how hard...
- Life Is Too Short For This I'm in a corner, Getting ...
- Time Is An Illusion time is an illusion; theres only day ...
- Graceful Ballerina It's so graceful, The way she moves, ...
- Ill Be There For You ill always be there, but appearantly ...
- I'Ll Be Strong Get out of my face, Stop yelling at me, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Will Not Be Moved
I will not be moved,
No matter how hard you hit,
Go ahead and keep pounding,
My strength is astounding.
When your done,
I get up slowly,
And speak these words,
'Thank you god for this wonderful day, And thank you for this voice to pray.' You stare shocked.
I walk away.
I wake up the next morning,
To my fathers angry voice,
'You'll never amout to anything, Shut up! Your making too much noise.'
Those words dont hurt much anymore,
Words will never hurt me,
You slam me against the door.
I walk to school limping,
As I usually ...