Pamela Plachno Poems
- Dust In The Air. I cry But no words nor screams come ...
- Indifferent. Why? She asks me. Sweaty palms, along with a ...
- The One To Fall. Luxury. The body that carries only The ...
- Other Side Of The Moon. Morning. The alarm goes off. I ...
- My Masquerade. It’s funny how one can be Hidden behind a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pamela Plachno
Other Side Of The Moon.
The alarm goes off.
I jump, hit the snooze button.
Back to sleep, only to wake up again.
Off to reality.
Off to the dreamless landscape.
Irony to life.
Only do we seek ourselves
In our dreams.
Our world is too big to comprehend.
Rather not itself.
But its walls that have eyes.
Staring upon everyone.
Too hard to breathe.
The freshes air.
Corrupted by our own corrupted judgements.
Our brows, soaked in sweat.
Work, not to work.
We tire ...