patty barnes Poems
- Lost Locked in a cell of insanity, she weeps Nothing left ...
- Innocence Society deems the strong hold the power The weak ...
- Son Strangers walk in distant lands In jungles dense, on ...
- The Bet I bet you thought I'd come crawling back to you Like...
- The Sandman Darkness calls like the doomsday bell The ...
- The Kiss I live in the darkness of the unforgiven Where love...
- The Power Of Love Crushed like the red rose underfoot ...
I have 2 sons and 1 daughter. I also have a grandson and a granddaughter. I am married to the most wonderful man that I have ever met. Although we have only been married 5 years I have known him all my life(within my heart and dreams) . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about patty barnes
Locked in a cell of insanity, she weeps
Nothing left but the memories she keeps
Chained to the past by cold misery
Stuck in the past, no future to see
She cries from the dark, but no one hears
Alone in her world, surrounded by fears
She crawls on the blade of a double edged knife
Afraid for her soul, more afraid of her life
Help seems so far for those most in need
Hope slips away, her heart starts to bleed
Dispair takes her hand like a trusted old friend
She closes her eyes and waits for the end
Broken by sadness, defeated by grief
Finally in ...