Paul Bussan Poems
- Capernaum To see men walk away When it's too hard To get ...
- Portrait A man in his forties Or thereabouts, With hair ...
- Unknown Diners 'Take that exit up ahead, ' she says. 'It ...
- Progress Report A Tuesday morning In my forty-sixth ...
- For The Time Being And then for years It was all he ...
Paul Bussan was born and raised in North Canton, Ohio. He received an M.A.R.degree from the Yale Divinity School in 1985, and presently lives in Cheshire, CT, where he is at work on his next book of poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Bussan
A Tuesday morning
In my forty-sixth year.
I continue my efforts
At finding a voice
That's clear and terse
And sticks to the point
But starts to growl
Whenever it sees
A good English gin
Chased with cheap beer.