paul gardner Poems
- A Vampires Poem,1549. Blood i seek, blood i lust, Blood i ...
- Roman Gladiator In to the arena a world apart, Roaring past...
- Victory You seek me in battle You seek me in loss With ...
- Gate search is over light has shone saviour is here ...
- Regret Am standing by a river Were the water doesn't flow, ...
- Justice I come through night i come through day Absent for ...
- Hurricane Roaring thunder flashing skies, vengeful eyes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about paul gardner
A Vampires Poem,1549.
Blood i seek, blood i lust,
Blood i crave, blood i must!
Day has gone night is here,
Eternal day that's all i fear!
Years have past seem like days,
Living in those dark archways.
Forever young i cant get old,
Thirst for blood my skin is cold.
Born centuries ago in a far distant land,
Were i fell victim to another hand!
I left my home land so long ago,
Where this evil feeling did so grow!
I searched for others just like me,
I sailed the ocean across the sea.
Years went by my search was long,
Looking for belief to were i belong.