Perfect Fool Poems
- I Am Not Made I am not made for this I’m not strong ...
- Circles Round The Moon Tonight I drew a circle round the ...
- Cry Myself To Sleep The feeling of weakness That catches you...
- Liquid Violence That which gives me strength As the stream ...
- Razor Blade Sheets Come to me I am fit Fit to make you hurt...
- Firebird Float up on your wings Baby, my firebird Soar high...
- Entwined Force-feeding me life Like a drip to my ...
An uber insomniac with way too much time on her hands...=) .
So this is what I choose to do with my time, well spent or not. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Perfect Fool
I Am Not Made
I am not made for this
I’m not strong enough
I’ve often wondered late at night
What it’s like to stop
What it’s like to have the world stop
Stop right under my feet
And start turning the other way instead
Maybe if I don’t think
Some strength will return
Maybe I could push the world around
Spin it on the tip of my finger
Get it moving again
At my pace
Let it beat in time with my heart
I think I need some strength
Just until I’m alive enough
To start living again
To start turning again
I could find someone to be my world