Peter Manton Poems
- Dreams Many a choice we may face in life. Although which ...
- Giving Up Time has run out, all hope is lost. It’s time to ...
- He Who Stands High Not a penny to my name, Such a man be ...
- Immortal Wounds Oh radiant love, though pure at heart, ...
- I Miss You (Rachel) From the first time I held your hand, ...
- Distant Memories Memories of present and past, Time just ...
- 17 Gashes To The Heart A blade upon the wrist evades in time,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peter Manton
Memories of present and past,
Time just seems to go by so fast.
As one door opens, another closes,
Or so it’s said.
As we pass the days, we’ll all move on,
We’ll go our different ways.
Treasure these memories, the good and bad,
The happy and the sad.
Don’t be afraid to go that extra mile,
Persevere in life, listen to your heart.
Don’t let anyone stop you from being who you are,
Heed this advice and you’ll go far.
Free yourself in mind, leavings a part of life,
No more, no less, to this I confess.
As my time nears it’s...