Phoebe Harris Poems
- Teddy Bear I never remember having to grow, Suddenly I was ...
- Roll Of A Dice Your whole life can change with the roll of a ...
- A Best Friend A best friend is someone who you'll be with ...
- Haven Hiding, wrapped in my cloak of invisibility, ...
- Click, Click Click, click. Books full of brick blocks of ...
- White Lilies Petals float from white lilies, Settling ...
- Eyes Open But Not Seeing My feet pace out the journey, Eyes...
Hi, I'm 15 years old. I hope you read and like my poems - please vote and comment, it really means a lot. If you do I will be sure to check out your poems in return. Thanks. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phoebe Harris
I never remember having to grow,
Suddenly I was just born, I was here,
Life was great until that loud ‘Oh no! '
My maker had accidently cut off my ear.
Try as he might to sew it back on well,
I looked stupid; I was never going to sell.
So, without any form of proper repairs,
I was put on a shelf with other bears.
As time went by, all my friends were bought,
‘Someone must want me, ' I desperately thought.
Was I not good enough for a child to buy me?
Can't I get out of here, can't I be free?
One sad day, my price was slashed,
I sat by ...