Piccola Scimmia Poems
- A Concept Of Love Frantically searching for the word, ...
- I've Come Home There's not a moment, As peaceful, and so ...
- ¿un Pedacito De Filosofía, Tal... Y he vuelto a sentir ...
- Your Voice Your voice, to me, is perceived like a soothing ...
- Sutra: Intelligence
- My Madness
- The Cheating Cheat So I loved you, and so I hate you. My ups...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Once your eyes have been opened, you could never go back to a dormant state.''Living conditions
''When there's beauty within, you see and find beauty everywhere.''I see what I am
''Home is not a place. Home is that scent, that sound, that person.''Where you/I belong
''If there was a time when men were complaining about empty headed females;The reptilian complex; the paleomammalian complex and neomammalian complex
As the world turns, today, it happens to be filled with brainless males.''
''She, who can, and is not afraid to walk alone, can be solidly built upon...''Partners; strong women
Comments about Piccola Scimmia
A Concept Of Love
Frantically searching for the word, love.
Desperately wanting you to pronounce, the word love.
Forcing it into my own mind, the word love.
Convincing myself that it is true, the word love.
Why is it that we all talk about it, this word love?
Why is it that we all try to find it, this thing love?
Some elusive concept that must be,
Some kind of mind invention indeed.