Piccola Scimmia Poems
- I've Come Home There's not a moment, As peaceful, and so ...
- A Concept Of Love Frantically searching for the word, ...
- ¿un Pedacito De Filosofía, Tal... Y he vuelto a sentir ...
- Your Voice Your voice, to me, is perceived like a soothing ...
- Sutra: Intelligence
- My Madness
- The Cheating Cheat So I loved you, and so I hate you. My ups...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Once your eyes have been opened, you could never go back to a dormant state.''Living conditions
''When there's beauty within, you see and find beauty everywhere.''I see what I am
''Home is not a place. Home is that scent, that sound, that person.''Where you/I belong
''If there was a time when men were complaining about empty headed females;The reptilian complex; the paleomammalian complex and neomammalian complex
As the world turns, today, it happens to be filled with brainless males.''
''She, who can, and is not afraid to walk alone, can be solidly built upon...''Partners; strong women
Comments about Piccola Scimmia
I've Come Home
There's not a moment,
As peaceful, and so close,
As when we're sleeping.
Looking for the warmth,
Of one another.
Looking for confirmation,
Of the presence of the other.
I look more forward to,
That gives me so much peace,
And not a moment,
That puts me so at ease,
*Original version from September 16,2011