Poem by Poems
- ~~~woman, Man's Greatest Gift!...
- I Live Like A Dog UP out of the slime of human existence I ...
- Lovers Are Poets And Poets Are... The love of a poet ...
- I'll Watch You Wrinkle, And Sm... I watched as you turned ...
- I'll Be Happy When... (The Bi... Happiness is not ...
- Super Lover~~ Michael Mcparlan... Dear Brother Michael ...
- The Shape Of Water Of its own, inherently speaking, that ...
NO RIGHTS RESERVED, it is yours, ours? God's?
It is free, take it, use it, curse it, burn it!
WARNING: I can't sell it and you can't earn it.
I know at times writing moves thru me,
I try to surf with it.
If God wills it, it will arrive in
hands, minds and hearts as a blessing~
The trash can is fine too.
I get up
I rarely get ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Procreation is for Sex''seeing things as they are
''Ugh, be goodit made so much sense to me it just came out like revelation from on high
'''I'm as happy as a stoner at a Mexican food buffet! '''let's not go there
~~~woman, Man's Greatest Gift! Worship Her!
You have been loved, but WORSHIPED I'm doubtful,
Kindness extended, and nice words just a mouthful?
Many have felt love, in the head or in their pants,
But have you had love, that was a perpetual God dance?
Worship is a strong word, today kind of rare,
An old word, sounds lofty, and full of hot air?
I'm here on Earth,
as a god I do stand!
Here to re-educate women
and especially man!
Woman was made to be held up, toward heaven above,
to be valued and polished, as fine gold- pure love!
ALL of her thoughts, her ...