0302 Design For Living - Poem by Michael Shepherd
I believe with William Morris
that there should be nothing in the house
which is not known to be useful
or seen to be beautiful.
So I'm filing for divorce.
But which of us should go
Comments about 0302 Design For Living by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda